Follow Me

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

New Year, New Blog, New Makeup!

Hey guys!,
So I know I'm precisely 6 days late on the whole "New Year, New Me" malarky, however I thought I'd firstly introduce myself and say Hi! 
Secondly (and more importantly), I thought I'd introduce my new makeup!

In The Nude, Natural Nudes - Eye colour palette
&
Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - 926 White

These are personally two of my favs. The 'In The Nude' palette has so many beautiful colours and are so simple to wear either going out or for casual. Honestly, they would look so much better with blue eyes as the colours are a mixture of pink and purple (colours that scientifically enhance blue eyes), however being a green eyed girl, I seriously don't care because they go with anything and look simply fab.


Also, the 'Kohl Eyeliner Pencil' is great for making your eyes look bigger. I bought it in super drug for an absolute bargain and have never looked back.

 - from left - Nude Pink by Rimmel London
Starry-Eyed by Rimmel London
Nougat Velvet Touch Lipstick by Gosh

So to be honest, I'm not a lipstick person, nor do I tend to recommend things but these three are fantastic. I tend to wear 'Nougat' more ofter purely because it is subtle, but if you're all for being bold and out there, I say go for it and I'm behind you all the way because they just look fab, and this is coming from a girl who can't pull off lipstick very easily at all.


 Naked Skin - Urban Decay

I absolutely swear by this stuff, in fact, I wish to be buried wearing this stuff. It is AMAZING! I'm extremely pale, like extremely, and they are the only makeup brand I can find that do the shade I need. (If you know of anymore, please do share), but honestly, I would happily wear this for the rest of my life.




Mixture of Real Techniques by Sam and Nic Chapman 
&
Glow Professional Makeup Brushes

Shh, they need cleaned really badly, I know. But anyhow, they are fab brushes. And ultra cheap as I'm an absolute cheap skate and they've lasted me well although they aren't high end makeup brushes. I think that's the most important thing, because as long as they work well, who cares about the price tag?!
Also, I bought the jars from 'Matalan' and decorated them with a few of my old bracelets. Think it works quite well for my little makeup brushes.









So Santa was certainly good to me this year, forever filling my makeup addiction! Hope ya'll had a great xmas and Happy (late) New Year!

Much love xx

.