Follow Me

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Beauty Wishlist

Hey Guys!

I've been having a serious craving for more beauty products, so I thought I'd temporally satisfy my needs with Beauty Wishlist whilst also slyly planning for the day I decide a beauty buying sesh is on the cards. 
Naked Palettes 1, 2 & 3 // NARS Sheer Glow Foundation // Real Techniques Bold Metal Brush Collection // Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Collection





So as an avid youtube watcher, I am a massive fan of Inthefrow and have a high regard for her opinion on products, so when she recommended the Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes, I was sold. After already owning a few Real Techniques Brushes of my own, the new collection was definitely going to be a serious candidate for my wishlist. The extra bonus is just how pretty they are!














Urban Decay Naked Palette 1, 2 & 3


I already own the Urban Decay Naked Palette 1, however I'm a self confessed addict when it comes to Urban Decay products. I just can't seem to get enough! Since my current palette is looking a little scarce, I've added it onto my wishlist again along with the other palettes just to fill my addiction for a little while longer. 












Okay, again with the youtube and I'm sure you've all heard of a very talented youtuber named Zoella. If you haven't, she's another one of my favourites and again has great taste when it comes to products. A girl can never have too many makeup brushes, so I've added another collection to this wishlist which I think, along with being brilliantly practical, it is also one of the most stunning collections I've seen. 










So again, back to Inthefrow's trusty recommendations. In a lot of her videos, NARS foundation is used often and has many great reviews. Although I am and forever will be an Urban Decay Foundation kind of girl, I am so tempted to try the NARS Sheer Glow, hence it is on my wishlist.















If you want to get on board with my youtube obsession and find out how good their recommendations actually are, check out Inthefrow and Zoella

Thank you very much for reading my beauty cravings! Comment some of your beauty wants!

Much love xx

.