Follow Me

Friday, 10 July 2015

What's In My Bag?

Hey guys!

I feel like I've done so many tutorials lately so I thought I would mix it up a little and do the "What's In My Bag" post. If I'm completely honest, my bag is never really this organised nor is it that interesting, but I'm going to pretend that my bag is very organised and neat (and hopefully interesting)!


  • Glasses - I ALWAYS have to have my glasses with me. Mainly because I have extremely bad eyesight but also because I think they're really cute. I'm getting new glasses very soon which I'm excited about, not that you needed to know that.
  • Perfume - Perfume is always in my bag, even although I often forget it is. My holy grail of perfume currently is the Pure Blush perfume from New Look. It is amazing! If I'm perfectly honest, I'm not big on perfume (I'm more of a body spray kind of girl), but this is my go-to. Usually perfumes have the tendency to gas me out but this is the perfect in-between of noticeable but it doesn't choke you, which is always a good thing.
  • Makeup Bag - My makeup bag is always on call in case of an emergency top up. Usually it's just the simple things inside it like my lipstick, some blush, maybe some mascara but nothing too major. Of course if it is a longer day out, I'd probably bring along a lot more however this is just my essentials. My rose tinted vaseline is definitely an essential!
  • Notebook - I am a massive quotes hoarder, as I mentioned before, so I like having my notebook with me. Of course, if it's just a quick day out with not much free time to write in it then it's pointless bringing it, but for longer days out, it comes along with me. I don't really use my notebook for anything bar quotes but I suppose if the odd idea or reminder had to be written down then it will probably be in there too. 
  • IPod/Phone - I will always have my iPod on me, even when I don't have my phone. To be perfectly honest, my iPod is more important to me than my phone. I need my music! My bose earphones are also attached to me. No matter where I'm going, my music always has to be with me. Oh, also for taking photographs! If you've ever came out with me, I apologise for my constant 'photo opportunity' moments! 
  • My Bag - My bag actually differs. Currently I am obsessing over my square backpack I got from Primark (£10!) but my wardrobe is filled to the brim with bags of all shapes, sizes and damages. 


Thank you for reading! Please leave suggestions on some new blog posts that I could do! 

Much love xx

.